Marketing Manager @3house
We are looking for an energetic and creative marketing manager who can lead and manage the marketing plan and build a powerful brand. The job requires the harmonious management and execution of our integrated marketing strategy including emails, social media, website, partnerships, events and more.
It is essential to help us learn about our customers and their behaviors. You will need to have a deep understanding on data reports, manage the email marketing platform and measure all marketing efforts on ROI. We also need a people person – be on point in major meetings with potential investors and partners. We are counting on you in keeping the brand purpose and marketing campaigns aligned at all times.
- The responsibilities of this job are wide and varied and require a high level of organization, note taking, and multi-tasking.
- Develop strategies and tactics to raise awareness and drive qualified traffic to our site and locations.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more.
- Mailing: Research and build new mailing lists. Organize, prepare, and execute all mailings on a regular (monthly) basis. Track results, help make decisions about effectiveness of mailing and future efforts
- Build strategic relationships.
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Degree in marketing or a related field preferred
- +/-5 years of experience
- Demonstrable experience in marketing
- Proficiency in English
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Facebook etc)
- Ability to manage a detailed CRM campaign to convert leads and improve the customer experience
- Understanding of affiliate and influencer channels for lead generation
- Comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
What we offer
- Competitive salary package, together with health benefits.
- Work in a dynamic and young team with a very pleasant working environment.
- This position is located in Bucharest, in one of the 3house locations.
3house, a new workspace concept that integrates all-inclusive services focused on the individual needs of development and the growth of each person’s quality of life. Because we understand the needs of our customers and their teams very well, we have focused our efforts on creating a product that helps those who go beyond the threshold to become better in everything they propose. From office infrastructure, to integrated services for employees, to the quality of ingredients in the dining area and the attention we give our visitors, 3house is a true concierge!
If interested please submit your CV together with a letter of motivation at [email protected] by March, 15. Keep in mind that we will run interviews as soon as we receive applications.